Termites Control / White Ants Control
- Three main types: Drywood Termite, Dampwood Termites and Subterranean Termite.
- A mature pest contains millions of termites with the Queen Termite living up to 20 years underground and laying 20,000 eggs per day.
- They can destroy valuaabe documents, cause electrical short-circuits and consequently fires.
- Ceilings, roof rafters, window/ door frames, timber floors and wall panels are all prone to termite attacks which can prove financially damaging and,in certain situations, pose unnecessary dangers.
- Soil Treament.
- Corrective Treament.
- Termite Baiting System.
- Termiguard protection plan.